- You can quickly add Zoom to your Outlook e-mail account in just a few easy actions.
- Zoom is a popular video-conferencing app utilized by lots of companies and companies worldwide.
- Go to Business Insider’s homepage for more stories
With increasingly more people worldwide transitioning into working from house, you may have become aware of an awesome video conferencing app called Zoom.
Zoom enables you to chat with others from another location through video, telephone, and text chatting. Lots of organizations utilize Zoom to conduct conferences and webinars that connect individuals throughout numerous time zones and countries.
Zoom might sound frightening to learn initially, however including it to your Outlook e-mail is a basic initial step. Here’s how to include Zoom to Outlook so you can start video conferencing with everyone you understand.
Check out the products discussed in this article:
How to add Zoom to Outlook
1. In order to add Zoom to your Outlook e-mail client, you’ll require to download the Zoom add-on. This is available for complimentary in Microsoft’s Apps store. Simply click on this link and then click on the blue “GET IT NOW” button.
2. Key In your Outlook account details and click “Sign In.”
3. Click “Continue.”
4. Your Outlook e-mail client will open in your web browser. Click the button identified “Install.”
5. Click “OK.”
You’ve successfully added Zoom’s extension to your Outlook account. Now you can use the Zoom add-in in your messages to schedule meetings and begin video conferencing with buddies, colleagues, and more.