Axios Pro Rata: The big hack — Philadelphia story — Serial sale
– Scoop: Stripe has actually used to invest $30 million into Quick, a San Francisco-based service provider of one-click payment software application to online services, at an evaluation between $150 and 180 million, Axios’ Kia Kokalitcheva reports. Fast and Stripe declined to comment. Quick raised seed funding in 2015 from Index Ventures, Susa Ventures, Global Founders Fund, and Kleiner Perkins.
– Bounce, an Indian dockless e-bike rental startup, raised $105 million in Series D funding at an appraisal just north of $500 million, co-led by return backers Accel and B Capital http://axios.link/AlzF
– Front, a San Francisco-based service email start-up, raised $59 million in Series C funding from a group of business software application execs, consisting of Atlassian’s Mike Cannon-Brookes, Atlassian President Jay Simons, Qualtrics’ Ryan and Jared Smith, and Zoom’s Eric Yuan, plus return backers Sequoia Capital, Initialized Capital, and Anthos Capital.
Bear Robotics, a Redwood City, Calif.-based designer of food-delivery robotics, raised $32 million in Series A financing led by SoftBank Group http://axios.link/jdap
PDC * line Pharma, a Franco-Belgian biotech focused on non-small cell lung cancer, raised $155 million in Series B financing from Korean Investment Partners, Shinhan-Cognitive Start-up Fund, UTC 2019 BioVentureFund, SRIW, and Sambrinvest. http://axios.link/RGpy
– Proxyclick, a New York-based, raised $15 million in Series B financing. 5 Elms Capital led, and was signed up with by return backer Join Capital. http://axios.link/jiP5
Socially Determined, a Washington, D.C.-based provider of information analytics to healthcare companies, raised $111 million from Healthworx, BlueCross BlueShield, and Lafayette General Health, Ziegler Link-Age Funds, ProMedica, 3M, OSF Health Care, and LRVHealth. http://axios.link/ehCP
– Unito, a Montreal-based communication tool for office collaboration apps, raised C$105 million in Series A funding. Bessemer Endeavor Partners led, and was signed up with by seed backers Mistral Venture Partners and Real Ventures. http://axios.link/Pi5h
– Promethium, a Menlo Park-based increased data management startup, raised $6 million. 406 Ventures led, and was signed up with by return backer Zetta Venture Partners. http://axios.link/1pjT
– Vicarius, an Israeli predictive cybersecurity start-up, raised $5 million in seed funding. JVP led, and was joined by Innogy and Goldbell. http://axios.link/8Lvn
– Scaeva Technologies, a San Francisco-based designer of earphone technology, raised $2.5 million in Series A funding led by Impact VC http://axios.link/878 m